B-School students from India who are doing MBA/PGDM Program and who have done a summer project/major project involving research and data collection can send in their entries for the event. An abstract has to be sent initially and it will be evaluated by an expert panel consisting of academicians and people from the industry.
Participants whose abstracts are shortlisted will get a chance to present their full project work in front of a bigger audience and expert evaluators will be judging the projects. Attractive prizes would be given to the best projects. Interviews of the first three prize winners and guides will be aired through www.maxed.in .
Deadlines for Project Entries to Best Project Awards 2017
Submission of Abstract: 31st July 2017
Extended Abstract of 500 words highlighting the objectives, methodology & findings should be submitted before the deadline.
The abstracts should be sent to email@example.com and the front page should necessary have the personal details and guides name.
Intimation about Acceptance of the Abstract: 3rd August 2017
Final Project Submission Details
Deadline: 11th August 2017
Maximum Number of Pages: 12
Font- Times New Roman Size-12
Note:- Before submitting, the participants should ensure that the project is plagiarism free
- Registration Fees
After the acceptance of the abstract, the participants need to pay a Registration Fee of Rs. 500/-.
Payment should be made in favor of
Name- i-Mira Knowledge Solutions
Bank- State Bank of India, Althara Branch
Account No. 31178946103
IFSC Code- SBIN0007203
- Prizes for the Best Project Awards 2017
Project Awards Category- Best Project Awards 2017
- 1st Prize- Cash Prize of Rs.10,000 & Certificate
- 2nd Prize- Cash Prize of Rs.5,000 & Certificate
- 3rd Prize- Cash Prize of Rs.2,500 & Certificate
- Certificate of Appreciation highlighting “Project of Mr………. on the topic ……was nominated for the MaxEd Best Student Project Awards 2017” would be given to all the participants whose abstract is accepted.
Project Awards Category- Best Project Guide Award
- 1st Prize- Cash Prize of Rs.3,500 & Certificate
- 2nd Prize- Cash Prize of Rs.2,500 & Certificate
- 3rd Prize- Cash Prize of Rs.1,500 & Certificate
For more details contact:
Dr. Sini V Pillai, Asst. Professor, CET School of Management, +91 9846569727
or write to firstname.lastname@example.org